Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wide Open Spaces
















The best part about our trip to the river was the open space for me to play. Mommy was singing some silly song "the hills are alive,with the sound of music..." and spinning. I just liked to explore and I found mommy's drink which I'm not sure why she likes so much because whenever I try to take a drink nothing ever comes out. I also found in the midst of a field of grass one patch of dirt that was calling my name. In this dirt I found rocks and wouldn't you know it I pulled out a rock and unearthed an ant farm!!! There were ants everywhere!! Mommy tried to swoop me up but she bumped my head with the camera,go figure so I had to trek up this HUGE hill to get to poppa! I like the places that we go while in quarantine, this pox thing isn't so bad after all.

1 comment:

lilmama30 said...

glad 2 c u r feeling better!!!