Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vacation!!!

We went on vacation with my aunt shell,uncle chuck and my cousins gia,devin & rocco. We had a blast, we stayed in a cabin in the woods and it had a pool and a lake and stairs and a big bathtub and cheez-its. It was pretty much heaven on earth. I'll post about my adventures in the upcoming days, I don't want to overwhelm you too much. I posted a little through mommy's phone during the 8 hour car ride that I thought would never end!! I would close my eyes, because that is what I do in the car sometimes and I magically end up at home. I'm a time traveler! Well on this trip I would try my powers out and bam,I would open my eyes and still be in the car, I tried multiple times and it never worked,so I entertained mommy & poppa most of the trip and caught up on some reading. But I'm glad my home was still here when I got here and all of my cool toys I had forgot about. I did overhear tonight that I'm going to get a new bed! I think mommy and poppa have finally heard my plea's to get a comfy bed like them. To show them that I should get one I did the new task I learned on vacation which was I can stand on my tip toes then extend my one leg really high and I can climb,up,on or off just about anything...it's A.W.E.S.O.M.E,looks like my super powers are back.

No comments: