Saturday, July 18, 2009

What a day!












I had a jam packed day today and it started off really early. Mommy woke me up at 6am saying she had to go run some 5k and that she was going to take me next door so I could play with Sam. I'm not sure what she was running but when she came home I was really excited and she said "I made it!" So go mommy! While mommy was running with k I had so much fun with Sam, today was the 1st time EVER I've had someone watch me other than Grandma Patt or my teachers at school. Mommy said that maybe other people would come play with me from time to time now that I did so well. After Mommy got home we played with balls, well I through them at mommy for her to go fetch like I did with Sam's dog Bailey all morning. I also was trying out some new "skinny" poses, I think I look better with a belly at least I match poppa that way! During snack time I worked on my spoon skills while eating yogurt and then I sat down to read a book and teach my folks a little bit about animals. So I'm really excited to see what tomorrow brings since today was so much fun.

No comments: