Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Throw Down...





With the "Mommarazzi"always stalking me!!!! Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like without the constant flash of a camera.  I wonder what it would be like to have a "normal" childhood, one where my every move, my every word wasn't being watched, picked apart.  Sometimes I just want to walk around in my diaper and not have to worry "does this diaper make my but look big?"  "is my belly getting bigger?"  But when the day is done I think the price of fame is worth it, sometimes I just need a little break!


1 comment:

LMJ said...

"Mommarazzi" = My favorite new word of the day! Great picutres of your 4th of July weekend.

Augie, I'm glad you got to spend time with your cousins. Cousins are special people and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!