Sunday, July 19, 2009

Softball




















Poppa played softball today and mommy and I watched. Our friends Trent & Lisa called and told poppa they were short a player. I said "I'm a short player" but I guess I'm too short. I had so much fun watching and waiting for my turn to bat. Lisa scored the winning run so they didn't need me this game.I've never been to a baseball game before. Poppa did a really good job he ran around the bases and one time he just ran around the 1st base and then ran out, I clapped for him! Another time he hit the ball really far and then ran around all of the bases! Mommy said that was good and that Poppa was reliving his "glory days", I tried to play too, the bats were just a little to big for me. Once the game was over I ran out onto the field and it was fabulous there was so much dirt that I didn't know what to do. Then this guy tried to put his smelly hat on my head so I took it back off! All in all this baseball thing was fun and I can't wait 'till I can play on the big field.

1 comment:

erin said...

oh my god, christy...he is awesome!