Friday, June 19, 2009

My Birthday Week




















I had a crazy busy week and did I mention it was my birthday week!!Mommy likes to celebrate birthday week and I think I like this tradition.  Well to kick off birthday week I had a HUGE party it was so much fun.  Alot of people came and mommy even invited Erin (the world's greatest photographer) to come take my picture.  I had a lot  of friends at my party and there was one sticky situation because both of my girlfriends showed up Isabel and Annabel, but they got along really well and lets face it we're still young we need to keep our options open.  Today at school was a sad day it was my last day as a bumblebee and starting monday I go to a new class with new teachers.  My teachers threw me a birthday party and even sent Mommy the picture of me eating my cupcake, did I mention that I L-O-V-E this cake thing? Mommy made me a cake and I ate all that she gave me, Poppa tried to steel some and I didn't want to share.  I shared with Mommy though but only if I could feed her, I think it's really funny to put a piece in my mouth and then give it to her, she likes my sharing technique.  This birthday thing is great and I can't wait for my next one!

No comments: