Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Poppa's Day Poppa!!!






Today was Poppa's special day so I decided to make  him a pretty picture with mommy's help.  He loved it and he kept commenting on how proud he was of my handwriting (shhh don't tell him but mommy wrote it with her left hand while I told her what I wanted it to say.) I also got him 2 new shirts so he can look handsome like me.  Mommy got him some cowboy beer holster thing that I don't really think he liked so looks like this father's day it is Augie 1 Mommy 0.  We had big plans for today but when I woke up from my nap I was really hot and didn't feel good.  I mustered up enough strength to help him open his gifts but after that I couldn't fake it.  I had a 103 temp and ended up having to go to the Dr's and get a BIG shot in each leg, I was brave but it really hurt. So sorry poppa for being sick on your special day, I had a lot of fun cuddling with you today.  I love you,you are the best poppa ever!!!!


No comments: