Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cake Eating Maniac

I loved my birthday cake all 3 times, I also love to hum while I eat.  I recommend everyone try it, it makes everything taste better. I also got to try this cold stuff called Sherbert it was delish it felt great on my new teeth.  Did I tell you that I got 2 front top teeth for my birthday too!! I got sooooo many presents and love them all (I think mommy loves the clothes more than I do, but that's ok)  Also I'm not complaining but I don't think they (mommy & poppa) bought me any presents for my birthday!  I think they think that because I got so much other stuff that I wouldn't notice, maybe they haven't caught on to how observant I am.  But it's fine because they through me the best birthday ever and buy me things all the time.  What do you think they will do for my 2nd birthday? They have to top this year, right?

No comments: