Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Day!






Gobble, Gobble! Sorry it's been so long but I've been busy since Turkey Day break. My Grandma,Grandpa,Uncle Bryan,Aunt Shell and cousins Braden and Kendal came up to eat the Turkey with us. We had so much fun that day. We played rock band,I helped sing! They almost let me sleep through the feast but I woke up just as they were sitting down! They were going to eat it all with out me! I hope you had a great day! I'm still trying to figure out why we celebrate a Turkey but maybe it's his birthday or something? I wonder when Cow Day is?

1 comment:

LMJ said...

Augie - tell you Mommy that she did a great job hosting Thanksgiving dinner. I know she was worried about the turkey, but it looks like it turned out great. And she's looking super cute with her little baby bump, bet you can't wait to be a big brother!!!