Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Couple Here & There






I have been a busy bee lately. I'm sleeping in a big boy bed and I just love it. It's not as high up as mommy and poppa's but it's the perfect height for me to get in and out of. My old bed is still in my room too, mommy keeps saying something about sharing my room with the new baby. They keep talking about this baby she's carrying around but the only baby I see is when she carries me by a mirror. It was a great weekend, and grandma and grandpa came to visit me. I played outside and hugged the tree in our front yard,I think by next summer I will be able to climb it without the help of poppa. We have a short week this week and mommy says we get to eat lots of food and I get to play with my cousin's so I'm sure I will post a lot more pictures this week. My 16 month pictures were taken by Erin I love going to her house,she has so much stuff for me to play with and she has this huge stereo that I love to dance to,plus she never tells me to say "cheese" like mommy does!!

No comments: