Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Treat
















I went trick or treating tonight! Mommy said I went last year but I don't remember at all. This year I started the night over at Martha and Jim's. I helped Martha taste test her candy,it was yummy. I got to carry a big plastic pumpkin and I got a ton of goodies. I also had my first ball on a stick. I'm not sure if you've ever had one before but let me tell you it was delish. Even the wrapper tasted good,Mommy said it was a Tootsie Pop but I didn't care what it was called. This ball on a stick was the highlight of my night until poppa snagged it from me and said I was sticky,I was so mad and I tried really hard to get it back from him but he won out! Watch out poppa I will get it again someday and I will eat it all gone. Also tonight my friends Elyse and Wesley came over to go trick or treating with me,I was glad to have some people my size to go door to door with. PS: Sam I missed you this year and you too Isabel!




No comments: