Monday, October 19, 2009

Run Mommy Run!






My mommy ran in a 1/2 marathon on sunday and she did it with a baby in her belly. (I know what you are thinking...I don't see a baby,well I checked and I didn't see one either but her and poppa swear that my baby brother or sister is in there) Back to the race it was really cold on sunday but we went to cheer mommy and uncle Bryan on. Uncle Bryan ran the whole marathon and they were running for a really long time. I've never seen so many people running before but it kind of looked like a big game of chase. When we get the "official" race photo's I will post those but until then Congrats Mommy I'm proud of you.

3 comments:

Regan said...

your mommy is the coolest augie! your going to make such a great big brother!!

Becky said...

Congrats on both accomplishments! :)

LMJ said...

Yahhh - Congrats! I'm so happy for you on this major accomplishment! I think it's really great that you and Bryan were able to do this together. Great job, keep it up - can't wait to hear more about your experience!