Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Momma's Got a Brand New Blog?!?!

I know what you are thinking,what? Well this one is a wordy blog, not an update on Addie and me. I'm going to support her though and give her a little plug on my blaug. Here is her first post if you are interested in following it. She is kind of funny when she wants to be, I think partly due to the sleep deprivation! And she does get us some fun deals too.

So take a look, become a follower, tell a friend, or love it or leave it, which ever you do enjoy your quest!

And don't forget about us, the real entertainment in the blog world. :)

Here is the address:
www.amommasquest.blogspot.com

Here is a link to her first post:

My Daily Quest as a Momma of 2: Pull Up A Seat: "Like so many other people I wake up everyday wondering what the day will bring. I also am on a quest to learn something new, find a go..."

No comments: