Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Time!!!!







I was so excited when I woke up Christmas morning to see all of my presents. Every year I sleep in for momma and poppa it's kind of my gift to them. I forgot to tell Addie so she was up bright and early waiting for me, I loved opening all of my gifts and Addie's too. Addie on the other hand could care less about the presents she just wanted to eat all of the paper. I'm not sure what my favorite present is yet, I play with them all every day. I wish it was christmas time every day!













































































































































































































































































No comments: