Friday, September 17, 2010

Cereal Conspiracy

So Addie refuses to take a bottle which apparently is a little problematic these days. Momma and poppa decided to feed her some cereal which I have deemed a total conspiracy. I eat cereal all the time and I love it. I eat apple jacks, cheerios, lucky charms you name it they are all yummy with some milk. Well when mommy made Addie's cereal she mixed some powder looking stuff that she called "rice cereal" with some watery looking milk that poppa calls "boobie juice". Addie of course was not to fond of this concoction and to tell you the truth I don't blame her. I mean come on,who eats rice with juice! So tonight when they tried again I shouted out "yucky bebe, it's yucky!" that got her crying so mommy didn't try to feed her anymore. She'll thank me later for saving her. I try to share my food and drink with her everyday but poppa and momma say thank you but she can't have it. Poor thing she's missing out on the good stuff!






No comments: