Friday, July 16, 2010

Where to Begin

Well i don't want to overwhelm you with picture of the last few weeks but I have done alot. I'll post the pictures over the weekend, so I thought I would do just one post to let you know what has been going on. Mommy has been keeping Addie and I's calendar filled. We have been to Grandma and Grandpa's twice to see my Aunt and cousins from South Carolina,the zoo,2 different indoor play grounds,2 water splash areas, a jazz concert in the park a parade,2 picnics, plus I played in the rain and that's just what I have pictures of!! We also have just played and danced around the house. Now do you understand why I get a little sad about going to school?!? We have so much fun that I don't want to miss out on anything. Mommy assures me that when I am at school she and Addie just sit around the house or mommy cleans! Make sure to check back often to see all of my new pictures. Next week we are going to the fair so I can't wait!

No comments: