Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

To my Augie on his second birthday,
I can't believe two years have really gone by. You have brought me the greatest joy that I have ever known. It has been such a great privilege to be your mommy. I thank you for allowing me to be me. Everyday in a new learning lesson with you but yet you always make me feel like I am the best at my job. I love sitting with you every night on the couch holding hands. I will always be here to hold your hand when ever you need me. I can't believe how fast you are growing I wish I could pause every minute of every day. You are such a fun a little boy and bring a breath of fresh air to life. You have had a huge year this year and one of my favorite things is to watch you with your baby sister. You love her so much and I know she loves you back.

Happy Birthday my sweet boy and thank you for letting me be your momma.

I love you,
Mommy

No comments: