Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Been Awhile
















Our computer has been down, so I haven't been able to update in awhile. I've been staying really busy though. I've only been going to school 3 days a week and it's been really fun. I've been to Cosi 3 times now,the zoo 2 times and the conservatory 1 time. My Grandma and Grandpa's have came to visit me and I've been to the park a bunch of times. My baby sister will be here soon and I hope that we stay just as busy, I'm a little confused about sharing my space and sharing momma and poppa but will see what all this baby fuss is about soon enough!!

1 comment:

LMJ said...

Augie - I love the picture of you riding your tri-cycle. You give the best expressions! I'm excited to see pics of your baby sister, once she arrives. You'll be the best big brother ever!