Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cosi





















































































































































































































































































I took my first trip to Cosi and boy oh boy have they been hiding this one from me. I absolutely loved it!! There was so much for me to see,do and touch. As you can see most of the pictures are of the back of my head because mommy and that big belly of hers had a hard time keeping up with me. I did take a couple book breaks, and lined up a few cars. I also practiced pushing a grocery cart in preparation of my baby sister,I'm going to be such a big help as you can see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!

Regan said...

you just let me know when you want to go again! we'll make it a date :)