Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Surgery

Mommy and poppa woke me up this morning before the sun was even up! Way to early if you ask me, they took me to this place where there were some new friends for me to play with and a bunch of fish pictures to look at. I had to wear a silly gown that mommy put on backwards but fortunately I got to wear my pj pants so no strangers would see my diaper. I got a new bear just for taking some purple stuff, I overheard poppa tell someone that our house would be full of bears if I got one every time I took medicine. The purple stuff made me really sleepy and after smelling a strawberry mask thing next thing I knew I was back with mommy and poppa a little sleepy and angry because they forgot to feed me when they woke me up so early! But we're home now and other than some wobbly legs,I'm feeling pretty good. I'm not sure what happened when I fell asleep but mommy said something about getting tubes in my ears and no more ear aches. I made sure to check the mirror when I got home and don't worry there are NO tubes sticking out of my ears so I think mommy may be confused!

2 comments:

Regan said...

i'm so glad everything went well, i was thinking about you all day!

Anonymous said...

Aweee!!! You sound like you were a brave little boy Augie! I love brave boys....

Isabel