Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm 10 Months Old Today!!!











I know, I know can you believe it! In just 2 more months I'll be the big 1.  I've just been all over the place lately and am non-stop.  We went to the zoo this weekend and Mommy and Poppa keep calling me a monkey.  I don't know why because I can't jump around like them but oh well. For my 10 month picture today Mommy was bound and determined to get me to hold the sign, but I just looked at it.  We've been working on "soooo big" which I love to do all the time now! I was trying out some different poses in my diaper;don't you think if I stand like that I look a little skinnier :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look very svelt auggie! happy 10 months! and when are we going to go to the zoo together? i went last week and it was so much fun :)