Monday, March 2, 2009

My Week In Pictures









It has been a week since I last posted (as Grandma Patt reminded me today),well I have a lot of good reasons.  Now that I am mobile I am all over the place.  Along with being sick I have been working on a secret mission.  See I've been noticing at school that when other Mom's and Dad's pick up my friends that they have other siblings, so it has been my mission this week to make sure that Mommy,Daddy and I stay just the three of us no additions. I've been staying up late, pulling out every cord that I come into contact with and eating everything and anything that I can get my hands on.  Just the other day I was playing in the kitchen while Mommy was doing the dishes and I found a piece of corn, when mommy pried it out of my mouth she commented on how hard it was (there are little treasures hiding everywhere!!)
So I leave you with some pictures of me throughout the week: enjoying a bowl of cherries, Playing in the bathroom (which mommy says this picture could be from the 70's),me and mommy (notice that my head is almost as big as hers!)

No comments: