Sunday, February 8, 2009

2 Boys and A Girl

Well I got together this weekend with my friends Isabel and Gavin.  And it is just so hard, Gavin is my best friend and we have always been really close with Isabel too, but she just can't decide.  One minute she wants Gavin but then when he looks the other way she is all over me.  She even tried to undress me, I only let her get one sock off because I am a gentleman (of course).  I had such a great time playing with my friends and I know that we will work this out.










3 comments:

The Lombardi Family said...

SO CUTE! the one of isabel holding A's cheek---adorable

aunt mary taye said...

love all the pic's!! but, why?
he look like he pissed off?? u dont feed him shpaaa ghetties?

happy bday,,, cant wait to finally
get to see the lil scorch!

aunt mary taye said...

one sock wonder!