Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Friends








Mommy and I met Isabel,Gavin and their Mommies at the mall today.  We had a great time,Isabel is moving soon so it will be awhile until we will see her and I am sad.  Gavin and I compete for her attention (she was my butterfly date on halloween!) Well as you can see in the picture she had her arm around me and she was trying to kiss me, all the while Gavin was trying to pull her away.  Poppa said it's the curse of our last name and girls will be fawning over me for life (mommy just rolled her eyes and laughed)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that is so cute!

Isabel and Melissa

LMJ said...

These are some adorable pictures. Looks like Augie has some great friends already in his young life!

Regan said...

When Isabel moves it looks like Annabel may have to take over :)