Thursday, November 27, 2008

My First Thanksgiving






Mommy made a wonderful feast today and I was such a good boy.  I played in my exercauser so that she could cook and I even took a nap when dinner was ready so that her and Poppa could eat.   I was so excited to try turkey,mashed potato's, great grandma Bertolo's stuffing and everything else on the table.  Mommy sat me in my chair, I put on my coordinating "I'm Stuffed" bib and was ready for the first course. So imagine my surprise when Mommy handed me a banana?!?!?!?!  And then she gave me apple sauce, oatmeal and squash, granted these are all things that I like but I was disappointed none the less.  But in the spirit of Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. 

1 comment:

LMJ said...

I can't believe there is a contraption to hold a bananna, what will they invent next!

Augie looks super cute and your T-day fest looks really good. Glad you were able to spend it together as a family!

Love ya.